CHAIN OF CUSTODY POLICY
The company MAPAY CTM, S.L., has implemented a management system of the chain of custody according to the requirements of the PEFC, under the standard PEFC-ST 2002:13, with the aim of promoting sustainable forest management, selling products made of wood selling products made of wood coming from sustainable managed forests.
- 1. Satisfy the requirements by PEFC to ensure the maintenance of the chain of custody and of the forest materials certified during all the productivity processes to its delivery to the client.
- 2. Annual review of the management system and the resources needed.
- 3. To provide clients precise and verifiable information about the PEFC certified material of our products.
- 4. Training employees relative to PEFC chain of custody.
- 5. Fulfilling the social, health and security requirements, based on the ILO statement about on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work (1998).
This policy is spread among all levels of the company: clients, suppliers and other stakeholders, and it is made in different ways:
- 1. Publication of the chain of custody policy in the company office.
- 2. Communication to all the workers.
- 3. Publication in the company web page.
- 4. Customized shipping on request of the interested part or providing the access to it.
This policy is revised at least once a year, coinciding with the management revision.
Signature: MAPAY CTM, S.L.